forecourttech e-magazine has a circulation amongst major & leading Independent fuel & convenience retailers as well as industry technology providers. The readership is currently at 3,290 and continuing to grow and is sent to the business email addresses of qualified contacts around Europe, Middle East & Africa. For companies taking part in the forecourttech convention we offer a 10% discount on advertising costs, plus a further 5% discount if paid in advance.
In the final forecourttech e-magazine of 2021:
– Adam Cole, Director at EvolveODM discusses the company’s drive for simplicity on the increasingly complex forecourt.
– Fuelling omni-channel payment success: A new white paper by Mercator Advisory Group addresses the fuel and convenience retail vertical and the transaction security measures that are now vital tools for retailers to enhance the customer experience and drive more revenue.
– Luke Jenkins, Sales & Marketing Manager at GripHero investigates how one simple act could boost your convenience store sales.
– Transformation – Anticipating a Decade of Change: IFSF review their 2021 virtual conference.
– Christian Warning talks about understanding customer behaviours on the forecourt.
We look at what went on at forecourttech ’21.